Rafael & Jasmyn
Two young hearts in their third year of marriage. "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. ... Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ." Ephesians 5:1-2, 21
About Me

- Name: Rafael and Jasmyn
- Location: Santiago, Chile
Rafael:Nací en Santiago de Chile, donde he vivido toda mi vida esperando que la persona de mis sueños llegara. Estudie en el Liceo San Agustín, donde practiqué Hockey desde los 5 años hasta los 9 años. Actualmente estudio Odontología, la carrera que me permitió, en mi primer año conocer a la que es mi esposa. Actualmente curso mi 5º años de carrera. Jasmyn: I was born in Sioux Falls, SD but have lived in San Jose, CA since I was six years old. Most would say I am a goofball and a space-cadet, but I enjoy life and love the Lord. I met my wonderful fiance while studying abroad in Chile, Fall of 2003. I graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, class of 2004, with a Bachelor's in Business and Spanish.





2 Comments:
Jasmyn!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On baby to come :) How exciting! I was sort of hoping I'd hear something soon :). I am sure you are so excited. How are you feeling? Any sickness? So when is baby due? Actually about is this is about how far along I was last year at this time, so I'm guessing late December or early Jan?
I am sure your families are so excited.
Keep me updated with pictures and all as the baby bump grows :).
Take care hun!
Many blessings!
Tara Hall
Oh! and give my congrats to Rafael :)
Tara,
wow, I totally missed that you left me a comment on my blog. How cool.
I am feeling fantastic. I am very fortunate to have a smooth pregnancy. I have nausea for like a week around 8 or 10 weeks along which was hard to handle but hey it was only a week!
We are very excited. Today we were working on reorganizing things here in the apartment to get a baby room ready. We even bought a hanging dragonfly light fixture which is really cute.
Was in San Jose recently but just a week.
I´m due Jan 22nd, I´ll keep you updated. maybe on the next ultrasound they´ll know if its a boy or girl!
all families are very excited. I´m my Dad´s only child (miami) so he´s thrilled and he just got marrid to Angela last year who as equally or more so thrilled to be a grandma without having kids herself! ha Mom showered us with baby gifts back home, so fun.
Take care.
jasmyn
Post a Comment
<< Home